OBD is the abbreviation of the On-board diagnostics which is an automotive system to allow the vehicle owner or repair technician access to the status of the various vehicle subsystems. Based on Quectel EC25, iWave OBD II can be targeted in the markets such as fleet management, vehicle insurance vendors, cab aggregators, asset tracker, connected car and two-wheeler users.
Following are some of the USP’s of iWave OBD II device:
• OBD II Device is powered with built-in security enabled powerful ARM Cortex A7 processor
• Device is supported with Wi-Fi Hotspot feature for browsing
• Dedicated team for technical support
• One stop destination for complete solution (Hardware, Software, Mechanical and Certifications)
• Different Cloud support based on customer preference (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix, Oracle, TCP/IP)
• Competing with the popular design houses worldwide and winning their customers on merit and value.
Quectel EC25 is a series of LTE category 4 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. It delivers 150Mbit/s downlink and 50Mbit/s uplink peak data rates and is hence ideally suited for high-speed automotive applications. The module is designed to be backward-compatible with existing 2G and 3G networks, ensuring that the iWave OBD II can connect even in remote areas devoid of 4G coverage.
EC25 supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology, a cutting-edge antenna technology capable of transmitting multiple data streams on multiple transmitters to multiple receivers, which meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems.
With the support of Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS), EC25 has integrated GNSS technology for greatly simplifying product design, and providing quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning.
Quectel EC25 contains 7 variants designed for different regions, which have earned global certifications including Vodafone, AT&T, Verizon, Softbank, GCF, CE, PTCRB, etc.
We would love to feature your customer story, so if you have a use case that you would like us to consider for inclusion, please complete the forms below, and we will be in contact. We look forward to hearing from you!