L76B, the extremely compact GNSS module, is a concurrent receiver module integrated GPS with BeiDou system. It is pin to pin compatible with Quectel GNSS module L76 and provides simultaneous GPS and BeiDou open service L1 reception capability. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels, and 210 PRN channels, L76B can acquire and track any mix of GPS and BeiDou signals.
Compared with using GPS only, enabling both GPS and BeiDou generally doubles the number of visible satellites, reduces the time to first fix and increases positioning accuracy, especially when driving in rough urban environments.
Combining advanced AGPS called EASY™ (Embedded Assist System) and proven AlwaysLocate™ technology, L76B achieves the highest performance and fully meets the industrial standard. Additional feature of embedded logger function called LOCUS allows L76B to log position information to internal flash memory at default intervals of 15 seconds and provides typically more than 16 hours log capacity without adding cost.
Its super performance makes L76B ideal for automotive, industrial PDA, consumer and industry applications. Extremely low power consumption makes it easier to be applied to power sensitive devices, especially portable applications.
● Extremely compact size, 10.1mm × 9.7mm × 2.5mm
● Multi-GNSS engine for GPS, BeiDou and QZSS
● EASY™, self-generated orbit prediction for instant positioning fix
● AGPS supports for fast TTFF
● Ultra low tracking power consumption, 18mA
● AlwaysLocate™, an intelligent algorithm for power saving
● LOCUS, an embedded logger solution with no need for host and external flash
● High sensitivity, -163dBm @Tracking, -148dBm @Acquisition
● 99 acquisition/33 tracking channels and 210 PRN channels
● Support DGPS, SBAS (WAAS/ EGNOS/ MSAS/ GAGAN)
● Anti-Jamming, Multi-tone Active Interference Canceller