● Design WCDMA modules, including Baseband design, RF design, PCB layout, etc.
● Research and develop WCDMA module solutions.
● Material valuation, selection and authentication
● After-sales technical support and hardware problem solving.
● Bachelor Degree (or above) in electronics, telecommunication, automatic control, RF, microwave and other related fields.
● Experience in designing wireless products and PCB layout and drawing the circuit diagram with PADS, CAM350 and other EDA tools.
● Experience in designing MCU and ARM processor and developing GSM/ WCDMA/CDMA products preferred.
● Familiar with analog and digital circuits and electronic components.
● Have good knowledge of component selection and parameters.
● Fluent in English, excellent communication skill, teamwork spirit, cooperative and responsible
Find out what our Solutions Consulting Team can do for you, request a free 1-hour IoT consultation.Contact Us